Apply for Funding
Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI) Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows Travel Grant
The Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI) is pleased to announce the availability of travel grants to support Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows traveling to academic conferences. Each grant is worth $250.
- Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows must be presenting at the conference for which they are requesting funding
- Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows must also present their projects at HCRI Research Day
- Graduate Students' and Post-Doctoral Fellows' participation in HCRI sponsored events will be taken into consideration when reviewing travel grant requests
Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI) Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) 2018
HCRI is offering $5000 fellowships to undergraduate members of HCRI working on a cancer-related project this summer. These funds are meant to serve as a $4250 stipend and $750 for supplies.
Application Deadline and Start Date
- Applications are due by 11:59p.m. EDT on April 13th, 2018
- Awardees will be notified no later than 5 p.m. EDT on April 27th, 2018
- Funds will be transferred to PI’s discretionary account by June 1st, 2018