Apply for Funding
Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI) Community Engagement Grant
The Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI) is pleased to announce the availability of two (2) community partnership grants in support of a local cancer-related education or prevention project. Each grant is worth $2,500. These funds come with support from HCRI. Assistance from HCRI may include but is not limited to, research, evaluation or community support.
Proposals may include a new or existing program improvement, opportunity to increase participation or utilization, an educational opportunity or a new partnership with another organization. The overall goal of the proposal is to make an impact in the fight against cancer.
HCRI will only fund projects that are aligned with the University’s Catholic Mission, including protection of human life and dignity.
- Eligible Applicants: Any nonprofit organization within St. Joseph County, Indiana
- Number of Awards: 2
- Project Funding: $2,500
- Matching Requirements: None
- Applications Due: September 29, 2017
- Estimated Award Date: November 1, 2017
- Willingness to participate with HCRI and/or Community Engagement Steering Committee regarding cancer-related grant topic.
- Present methodology and/or result poster at the HCRI Research Day in April 2018.
- Final Report within 60 days of your project’s completion.